It’s the last Tuesday of the month; time for yet another Commitment Tuesday. So, what’s it going to be this time? Some ideas:
- Donate some money to a deserving vegan advocacy or animal protection nonprofit .
- Join Vegan Outreach’s Adopt A College program, and commit to hand out 300 booklets this semester.
- Think of a few friends who’d be willing to read Eating Animals or my Ultimate Vegan Guide and lend them a copy.
- Donate a copy of one of these books to your local library—after first checking that it will be shelved rather than sold at a book sale.
- Visit your local animal shelter to help out with walking some dogs. Volunteers for this task are nearly always needed, and the dogs will sure appreciate your kindness.
- Cut out another animal product from your diet: cheese, eggs, all dairy products, fish—whatever you feel ready to eliminate. Remember, constantly trying new vegan foods is what puts you into a position to easily cut away a given animal product.
Once you’ve decided on something, please visit to the Vegan.com wall and let us know about your commitment.