This month I’ve developed an addiction to Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter. The flavors of chocolate and hazelnut go together perfectly, and it’s sensational smeared on whole grain toast. Amazon.com has it for less than my natural foods store. Here are ten more grocery items that Vegan.com readers purchased from Amazon.com this month:
- Amy’s Light in Sodium Organic Spicy Chili
- Annie’s Naturals Goddess Dressing
- Dr. McDougall’s Vegan Lentil Couscous Soup, Light Sodium
- Kitchens Of India Pindi Chana
- Navitas Naturals Certified Organic Goji Berries
- Primal Spirit Meatless Jerky, Texas Barbecue
- Wild Berry Organic Fruit Spread – 9 oz.
- MimicCreme Non-Dairy Whippable Cream Substitute
- Amy’s Organic Indian Dal Curried Lentil Soup
- Celestial Seasonings Herb Tea, Sleepytime
Anytime you get to Amazon.com by following a Vegan.com link, anything and everything you buy during that visit generates commissions that allow me to keep this site constantly updated.