Here’s a handy list of 25 popular vegan beers and breweries.
- Anchor Steam and all Anchor beers
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company
- Budweiser & Bud Light (Anheuser-Busch sponsors rodeos)
- Flying Dog Brewery
- Full Sail Brewing Co.
- Geary Brewing Company
- Harpoon Brewery
- Heineken (but it tastes like piss)
- Lagunitas (everything but Olde GnarlyWine is vegan)
- Lost Coast Brewery
- Magic Hat Brewing Company
- McMenamins (unless milk or honey is in the beer’s name)
- Miller Genuine Draft and Miller Lite
- North Coast Brewing Company
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Pyramid Breweries
- Redhook Ale Brewery
- Rolling Rock (Anheuser-Busch sponsors rodeos)
- Sam Adams (except Cherry Wheat and Honey Porter)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Smuttynose Brewing Company
- Unibroue Inc.
This page and The Ultimate Vegan Guide is Copyright 2010 by Erik Marcus, all rights reserved. My writing is my sole means of support, so please don’t abuse the generosity I’ve shown in making the full text of this book freely available from Vegan.com. Posting the text of this book to other websites, and copying or distributing it through other means, is strictly prohibited.