We’re huge fans of vegan chef Chloe Coscarelli. Not only did she win the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars with her vegan cupcakes, but she’s published two (soon to be three) vegan cookbooks and baking books that have become staples in our kitchen!
This video features Chloe’s tried and true recipe for vegan cookie dough balls. These decadent treats fun to make for parties, potlucks, gifts, or just to devour at home. Enjoy!
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup vegan Earth Balance vegan butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegan semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 12 ounces vegan semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons water
Here is the full recipe on Chloe’s website. Special thanks to Tori for being in this video!