Vegan garlic bread can be hard to find, but why bother when you can make this easy and delicious garlic toast? Watch the video below to see how.
- Two-or-three slices of sourdough bread
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Earth Balance vegan butter
- Finely mince garlic cloves.
- Lightly toast slices of bread.
- Add Earth Balance to the pan and heat on medium. As soon as the butter is melted, add the garlic.
- Make sure garlic and butter is evenly distributed in the pan, and place the toasted bread on top.
- Push each slice of bread around on the plate to make sure it soaks up the butter and garlic.
- As soon as the garlic begins to turn golden, remove the toast and distribute any remaining garlic and butter on top of the toast.
- Devour immediately!