Pigs are intelligent, curious and playful animals much like your dog. Just one look at Esther the Wonder Pig, and you’ll never want to eat pigs again. Lucky for you (and pigs), no pigs have to die to make these delicious pigs in a blanket snacks!
This delicious two-ingredient recipe is insanely easy to make and takes just 15 minutes. It’s a perfect party food, pot luck staple and game day snack. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and oil a cookie sheet.
- Open the package of Pillsbury® Original Crescents, tear into triangles along the serrated edges, and place on your cookie sheet.
- Slice vegan hot dogs in half, and place one half in each triangle of pastry dough. Roll up as demonstrated in the video below.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve with a side of catsup and mustard.