A year after getting yanked, one of my favorite vegan food products is back on Amazon.com. It’s a love-it-or-hate-it food, much like Marmite, but to me nothing goes better with a cup of coffee than Almond Butter Balls. These puppies typically go for $1.50 each at local health food stores, but Amazon’s got them for barely a buck each with free shipping.
Here are 10 more great food items, all discounted by Amazon.com and with free shipping available:
- Erin Baker’s Breakfast Cookie Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk
- Dr. McDougall’s Vegan Split Pea Soup with Barley
- Dr. McDougall’s Non-Dairy Hot Cereal, Cranberry Muesli
- Amy’s Organic Lentil Vegetable Low Salt Soup, 14.5-Ounce Cans
- Primal Spirit Meatless Jerky, Teriyaki Flavor, 1-Ounce Pouches
- Annie’s Naturals Goddess Dressing, 1-Liter Bottle
- Endangered Species Black Panther, Extreme Dark Chocolate (88%)
- Amy’s Organic Spicy Chili, 14.7-Ounce Cans
- Nana’s No Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie, 3.5-Ounce Packages
- Probar Whole Food Nutrition Bar, Whole Berry Blast
Anytime you get to Amazon.com by following a Vegan.com link, anything and everything you buy during that visit generates commissions that allow me to keep this blog updated five days a week.