If you’ve been following the site this week, you know I’ve been constantly cleaning things up. Tonight I gritted my teeth and did a huge bug-squashing session, pretty much eliminating every XHTML flaw I had control over. I’m happy to say that the site now displays perfectly for both Internet Explorer and AOL browser users. Opera users, who until now were also hosed, still can’t properly see the right-column Amazon widget but everything else works fine — and I am pretty sure that the widget problem is Opera’s fault. So now that everyone can see the RSS feeds in our right column, I’m making another appeal for you to subscribe to our Blog and Podcast feeds. Here’s a wonderfully concise explanation of why feeds will change your life. And here’s a piece that just came out today that’s more esoteric.
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Go Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines