Ohio’s factory farming industry appears ready to do battle with HSUS over anti-cruelty legislation. Rather than reach some sort of compromise, agribusiness is moving ahead with efforts to change the state constitution to lock reformers out of the process. Ohio is a big agriculture state, so what happens there will set important precedent. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on the situation, and writing about it here. (Via Shapiro.) Link.
Ohio Factory Farms Seek to Change State Constitution
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Go Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines