Time magazine just named vat meat one of the top 50 inventions of 2009, which is a bit like naming the automobile the top invention of 1889. It’s going to be a while yet, and key breakthroughs must be made, before vat meat is commercially viable. But it’s looking like that day is coming, even if it will arrive a few decades later than Winston Churchill once predicted. (Via Paul.) Link.
Time Names Vat Meat One of 2009’s Top 50 Inventions
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Go Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines