Attorney Dara Lovitz joins me for today’s podcast, in which we discuss the federal government’s persecution of nonviolent animal advocates, and its bizarre interpretation of the word “terrorism.” We also spend some time conversing about the overzealous prosecution of the notorious SHAC-7 case. Dara is the author of the brand new and excellent book: Muzzling a Movement: The Effects of Anti-Terrorism Law, Money, and Politics on Animal Activism. Today’s podcast is 30 minutes.
VegTalk Podcast: Dara Lovitz on the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookbooks for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines