Adding regular soy or almond milk to coffee is unlikely to deliver great results since the coffee’s heat and acidity can cause curdling. Fortunately, vegan coffee creamers are widely available, and they’re formulated to blend perfectly into a hot cup of coffee. These products are sold in the dairy case, usually in pint-sized cartons.
Vegan Coffee Creamer
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines