Adding regular soy or almond milk to coffee is unlikely to deliver great results since the coffee’s heat and acidity can cause curdling. Fortunately, vegan coffee creamers are widely available, and they’re formulated to blend perfectly into a hot cup of coffee. These products are sold in the dairy case, usually in pint-sized cartons.
Vegan Coffee Creamer Brands
- Califia Farms Almond Milk Creamers (Original, Pecan Caramel, Hazelnut, and Vanilla)
- Nutpods Dairy-Free Creamer
- Silk Creamer (many varieties)
- So Delicious Dairy-Free Creamers
- Ripple Foods Original Half & Half
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Creamer
You can also use any plain or vanilla vegan milk, but they won’t blend like the above creamers.