In response to requests that I do some podcasts featuring entrepreneurs in the vegan world, this week’s VegTalk podcast features Allison Burgess of Match Premium Vegan Meats. We talk about creating a business for the purpose of protecting animals, and we also consider the evolution of the vegan food market. Allison also tackles the inevitable question of how long-time vegans react to a product that seems indistinguishable from animal flesh. Today’s show is 30 minutes.
Allison Burgess of Match Premium Vegan Meats
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines