On this week’s VegTalk podcast, Isa Chandra Moskowitz joins me for a conversation about her Portland experiences and her forthcoming full-color brunch cookbook. Isa’s been the best-selling vegan cookbook author for the past few years, starting with the 2005 publication of Vegan with a Vengeance. She’s gone on to co-author, with Terry Hope Romero, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, as well as the 2007 title Veganomicon. When not causing disturbances at her local vegan mall, or running the Post Punk Kitchen website, Isa has lately been spending her time experimenting with gourmet salts. Reason enough to add a salt section to the Vegan.com grocery. Finally, even though her vegan brunch book is about seven months from publication, you can pre-order it from our grocery. Today’s show is 27 minutes.
Isa Chandra Moskowitz on Portland, Salt, and Brunch
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines