Today I break with the usual VegTalk podcast format and instead interview three of my listeners. The show features talks with Ryan from Pennyslvania, Mahi Klosterhalfen from Germany, and Amanda from Illinois. Of special note is my interview with Mahi, who has rapidly become one of Germany’s most effective animal rights campaigners. Mahi talks about how past interviews with Josh Balk on this podcast led him to take up the activism he’s pursuing today. If Mahi’s interview (which starts at 16:45 in today’s show) makes you want to get involved in getting battery eggs out of university dining halls, please contact me and I’ll put you in touch with Josh. Today’s show is 47 minutes.
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines