I’m thrilled to welcome Rip Esselstyn, author of The Engine 2 Diet, to today’s VegTalk podcast. We talk about all the advantages his plan has to offer in terms of weight loss, disease prevention, and athletic performance. I also urge you to check out Rip’s website, which offers plenty of great material to supplement the book. Today’s podcast is 26 minutes. Link.
Rip Esselstyn Interview — The Engine 2 Diet
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines