It’s the last Vegan.com podcast of 2009, and we’re going out with a bang. Jonathan Safran Foer joins me for a 42-minute podcast in which we discuss how to engage people on the subject of animal farming. Jonathan’s outstanding book Eating Animals is by far the most influential text on factory farming to be released this year, and I’m betting it will become the default title recommended by vegetarian activists for the next decade. Today’s podcast is 42 minutes.
Vegan.com Podcast: Jonathan Safran Foer on Eating Animals
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Go Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines