2008 Henry Spira Grassroots Animal Activist Award winner Joe Espinosa joins me for today’s VegTalk podcast. Joe takes us through the ins and out of Vegan Outreach’s Adopt a College program, which I consider to be perhaps the most effective activism a person can undertake. If you decide to get involved, please let me know so I can tell Joe his interview made a difference. I end today’s show with mention of the three not-to-be-missed events happening this September in Canada: Toronto’s Vegetarian Food Fair and Vancouver’s Taste of Health. The Taste of Health event is preceded by a Friday night gala, featuring Howard Lyman with food by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. Today’s show is 27 minutes.
VegTalk: Joe Espinosa on Adopting Colleges
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines