It’s been almost two months since my last podcast, so I’m back with another show featuring two first-time guests. To start, I welcome Matt Ball, cofounder of Vegan Outreach. We talk about effective leafletting and Vegan Outreach’s record-breaking year. Next, I talk to HSUS‘ Chief Economist, Jennifer Fearing. Jennifer served as Campaign Manager for Proposition 2, and we talk about what it took to win that campaign and what opportunities for future activism Prop 2’s victory has created. Today’s Show is 57 minutes.
VegTalk: Matt Ball and Jennifer Fearing
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines