I am extremely fortunate to be joined by Megan McArdle for this week’s VegTalk podcast. Megan is an Associate Editor of The Atlantic, which hosts her daily blog. Our conversation today explores how observing the public debate over various political issues can help us avoid rhetorical pitfalls when advocating a vegan lifestyle. Today’s show is 40 minutes.
VegTalk Podcast Featuring Megan McArdle
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines