Just hours after winning a major victory in Maine, that will abolish veal and gestation crates, HSUS factory farming campaigns director Paul Shapiro has joined me for today’s VegTalk podcast. In addition to discussing Maine, we talk about prospects for comparable reform in Ohio, as well as HSUS’ legal actions against Chino California’s Hallmark slaughterhouse. Today’s show is a mere 13 minutes, so go listen.
VegTalk Podcast: Paul Shapiro on Maine’s Crate Ban
You can subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email below!
Best of VEGAN.COM
- Why Choose Vegan? The Top Reasons Explained
- How to Go Vegan: Key Info & Essential Advice
- Guide to Vegan Cooking: Learn the Basic In Under An Hour
- Easy Vegan Foods: The Definitive Gigantic List
- Vegan Vitamins & Supplements Buying Guide
- Best Vegan Cookboos for Every Cuisine & Interest
- Vegan Alternatives to Meat, Dairy, And Egg Products
- A Vegan Guide to World Cuisines