School is back in session! As vegan kids and parents slide back into the school-season grind, here are three great ideas for amazing bagged lunches.
Lunch 1: Pasta Marinara
- Pasta and marinara sauce (most pasta and marinara is vegan; just check the ingredients for eggs.)
- Silk Pure Almond Milk (Dark Chocolate)
- Oloves brand packaged olives
Lunch 2: Tofurky Sandwich
- Tofurky sandwich with hummus, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and other favorite additions.
- So Delicious coconut milk yogurt
- Love Bean Superfood Fudge
- Mamma Chia Squeeze
Lunch 3: Gardein “Chicken” Sliders
- Gardein vegan “chicken” sliders (they come frozen with the bun and burger, but you can easily add extra fresh veggies)
- Carrots and hummus
- Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
- Silk Very Vanilla Soymilk