There are countless vegan recipes to fit every cuisine and dietary cooking interest. If you’re new to vegan cooking, it’s a great idea to purchase a few carefully-chosen vegan cookbooks.
Sure, you can find free recipes online. The trouble is that it’s hard to differentiate the good ones from the bad ones. Investing in a few highly-regarded vegan cookbooks is worthwhile, because you can count on these recipes to high quality and thoroughly tested.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Vegan Fire & Spice
- Chloe’s Kitchen
- The Chinese Vegan Kitchen
- The Indian Vegan Kitchen
- Vegan Soul Kitchen (African)
- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
- Chloe’s Vegan Desserts
- My Sweet Vegan
- BabyCakes Gluten-Free Classics
- Vegan a la Mode (ice cream)